Monday, September 29, 2008

Apple Zucchini Crostini

All summer long I've been on a zucchini binge - grilling, roasting, sauteing...whatever. So when I came across this recipe, I knew I had to try it. The flavors are a late summer combination. It's a zucchini relish, black pepper, goat cheese atop a toasted baguette. It was so delicious. The sweetness of the apple pairs so nicely with the zucchini and goat cheese and the black pepper keeps it from being too sweet. It's an important flavor. Here are a few pics of them.


2 comments:

The Durham's said...

You have officially left my league of friendship! I kindof knew it all along, but this put you over the edge! I mean, seriously, while I'm whipping out my spaghetti with canned sauce, you're pulling this stunt! You gotta stop! It is entirely too unfair that someone has so much beauty and talent:):) I am forever more your "Daniel-son":):) Love ya!

Sara said...

Ok, ok you are inspiring me! These look fabulous, martha, oh, I mean Stephanie. We miss ya'll. Kate is getting more beautiful every day. love you!