Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Birthday Dinner

As most of you know, I love food. Period. But only good food. So when Brent's parents said they were taking me to Fearings for my birthday, you know how excited I was. The night was so fun and of course, the food was once again, pleasurable beyond words. This was our fourth time to eat at Fearings. Almost every night, the chef Dean Fearing walks around and greets each table. I have meet him four times now and still every time, my face turns bright red. One time he told me I was a "pretty lady" and I almost threw up. He is a big celebrity in my world. I'm dying for him to challenge Bobby Flay on Iron Chef. Anyway, here are some pics from the night.


Is it weird if I make this our family Christmas card for '08?








2 comments:

The Durham's said...

That would, by far, be the best Christmas card EVER! You are flippin' hilarious! By the way, I wanted to take you there myself, but your in-laws beat me to it....I know, I know, no need to thank me, that's just the kind of friend I am:) HA!

Becky said...

shut your mouth!!! Shane & I LOVE food and GOOD food is a must! I wish I could tell you just how big our love for food really is - soooo... I think we must go out to eat with you guys. Between the 4 of us, I bet we can introduce each other to some killer places! :) And now, Shane & I are going to wipe the drool from our mouths that you have met Dean Fearing 4 times... we've been dying to try his new place. We LOVED the Mansion. So FUN!!