Monday, August 10, 2009

Ode to White.

If you know me, then you know how much I adore white kitchens. Oh the kitchen I would design if the budget would allow. I love the charm of a simple small white kitchen to the elegance of the beautifully designed kitchen that needs not one decoration. Lately, I've been dreaming of shaker style white cabinets with carrara marble. A beautiful marriage in my mind. So thought I would share a few of my favorite white kitchens. Hope you fall in love...



























































































2 comments:

The Durham's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Durham's said...

Ok, I love the very first one so much!! You have beautiful taste my friend:) Also, I loved all the recipes you have been putting up...I WILL be trying them:) Sorry we have been out of touch. Kids were sick for about 2 weeks and it was yuck! Miss you!