Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Birthday Treat

Last night we had a birthday celebration for Brent and our dear friends, the Merricks, joined us. For dessert, Brent had requested some type of chocolate/peanut butter combination. Well, I think I made his birthday wishes come true! I was inspired from a recipe on another cooking site, however, I made several changes. The end result: Peanut Butter cookies filled with peanut butter creme and served with a chocolate dipping sauce. Decadent and delicious. Here are a few pics:





































































































































My three adorable taste-testers.














































































































3 comments:

Simple Graces said...

Yummo! I am so going to make these for Zac! They look fabulous. Still waiting for your cookbook to come out so I can buy one......:-)

The Durham's said...

Ohhhh, I could lick the screen! I mean, seriously! Those just aren't right, that's all I'm sayin':) I will have those and I will have them very soon! You, my friend, are a sweet treat straight from Heaven and I just love knowing you! Greater things are yet to come:)

Unknown said...

You certainly made all my birthday wishes come true! The fish tacos and the peanut butter cookies were delicious.

I married to a phenomenal woman. Thanks for making my b-day so special. Love you.